If your organization is interested in taking part in tenders announced by one of our company, you must obtain access to electronic trading. For this purpose, after receipt of the notice of the announced competition, you must submit the following documents:
- Profile of the applicant;
- Copies of records and statutory documents;
- Copies of licenses, certificates, clearances and other documents to the relevant products or operations;
- Reference list, with attached copies of reviews and recommendations of our customers over the past 3 years (at least 3);
- Confirmation of acceptance of special conditions of the customer (the willingness to be legally registered participant (the contract for the delivery or performance of the MTP contract work) liability for damages the customer (including fines), arising from the supply of low-quality inputs, services performed or contract work, identified within 2 years since the signing of the reception and transmission;
- Letter to the possibility of the applicant to supply the MTR or do contract work without advance payment, using its own working capital.